Money does not have to be a source of fear, stress or discomfort. Money is a tool to get you the life you want. We’ll help you use the tool as effectively as possible.
TWM Wealth Management
Founded in 2010 by Louis Taylor, and registered as an investment advisor in 2022. TWM helps more than 175 business owners and executives transform income into wealth, building their security, legacy, and freedom with our financial management and planning services.
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
– Tony Robbins
About Louis Taylor
- Advisor to more than 175 leading business owners and executives including PGE, Adidas, Columbia, Sequential Brands Group, Inc., Nike, Expedia, RPM Mortgage, United Health care
- Author of The 7 Key Pillars of a Wealth-Building Strategy
- Avid golfer and Denver Broncos fan
- Husband as well as Father to two wonderful girls
- Served on the Western Oregon University Board and the Foundation Board of Trustees
- A supporter of Friends of the Children
Our Beliefs About Business & Wealth
“A man must have a code.” – Bunk, The Wire
Every company must have a code. This is ours.
Success lies in the plan. If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. Simply contributing to a 401K or reinvesting earnings in a single business is not a plan—it’s a recipe for uncertainty.
What gets measured gets managed. A sound financial plan has clear metrics, defined goals, and defined strategies against which success is measured. We will establish these metrics and evaluate progress regularly to make sure your portfolio is always optimized for the Now.
Clear, open, straightforward communication. We believe those with mastery are able to explain complex concepts clearly. We will always clearly explain the “why” behind decisions in a language anyone can understand. That said, if you want to get down into the nitty-gritty, we can do that too.
Time is our most valuable asset. The goal is to automate your wealth creation so that you can focus on either making more money or enjoying more free time (or both). My practice is built to maximize the return on your time.